Friday, January 28, 2011

Ipad oh Ipad!


Why do I have to subsidized in his Ipad payment. Do I have a choice? He wanted to take his motobike licence. Definitely is a big "NO" from both of us. My husband promised him in compensation he will buy for my youngest son a new handphone and send him to a car driving academy as soon he turns 17. He grumbles and argues that it takes another year for that as his 17th birthday is only in December 2011. Do I have a choice? I cannot be delivering 2 babies in a year right unless they are twins!! OK then....I agreed to subsized his IPAD. He has RM1,100 and I need to top up about RM400 to get his a 16G IPAD. And to top up about another RM900 if it is a 32G. After much negotiations and warning got him the 32 G IPAD!! Pokai!!! In return he has to make sure he does well in his SPM this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment